Posted August 11, 2020
How to manage your to-do list at home!
You have enough on your plate between work and home life.
Don’t let a list of projects get you down!
- Make a list of everything you have to do. Write in order of importance. 1 being the most important thing to get done.
- Now open a calendar. Pick days throughout the week or on the weekend and assign projects. If you have a smaller project that won’t take long then shoot for an evening so you have more time on the weekend. If it’s a bigger project, pick a Saturday or Sunday that you don’t have a lot going on.
- Get your tools and material ready the day before you start the project. That way you can get up and get going right away.
- Have a step by step plan for how you are going to do the project. If it’s something you haven’t done before, watch a couple of Youtube videos to get a feel of how to do it so you don’t go in completely blind.
- Know how you are going to get rid of any debris or materials. If you need to plan a dump run or if you have a dumpster you can use. Don’t let the debris just sit in your garage.
We hope this helps you manage your to-do list at home. If you have any questions please let us know! Or if you just want Odd Job Larry to knock out your to-do list, we are here to help!